Ticket prices and sale dates
Regular ticket: €300 for a spot in either a two-person or a three-person room
Business ticket: €470 for a guaranteed spot in a two-person room. Business tickets makes it possible for us to keep the regular ticket price at €300.
We offer also CO2 both ticket types as compensated tickets, which are €1 extra than the regular (€301) or the business ticket (€471). You will be offered a possibility not to compensate CO2 emissions. Read more about sustainability here.
Tickets are now on sale at our web shop: https://holvi.com/shop/ropecon/
We have found a way to arrange fifteen discounted activist tickets to Solmukohta 2020. These tickets will cost €250, €50 off the standard ticket price. Recipients were chosen by lottery.
Read more about the activist tickets and lottery here.
There are about 400 spots available.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to attend the program without staying at the hotel.
Voluntary sponsor add-on: €50 or €100
By paying the voluntary sponsor add-on you can support the event. Your contribution will be put toward the program budget. In return you get a special thank you and lots of good will.
Payment in instalments is unfortunately not possible.
Sign up to Solmukohta 2020 happens by purchasing a ticket to the event. A sign up form will be filled in the Holvi web shop while completing the ticket purchase.
We recommend you purchase the carbon emission compensated ticket, which is only 1€ extra than the regular ticket price. If you do not want to CO2 compensate your ticket, use a discount code “NOCOMPENSATE” at the purchase. Read more about Sustainability at Solmukohta 2020.
After placing the ticket in the shopping basket, you can proceed to check out. Here you will have to fill the sign up form before you can complete the purchase. After completing the sign up form you need to fill in your payment information – for international purchases Holvi only accepts Visa or Mastercard credit cards. Your payment information will only be used by the web shop provider Holvi, and will not be handed over to any Solmukohta 2020 organizers.
The web shop allows you to buy multiple tickets in one purchase. However, we recommend you only buy one ticket at a time as all tickets in the lot are sent to the cardholder’s email address together with the receipt. Additionally you will need to provide all sign up information for all ticket holders at the time of the purchase, any placeholder tickets with incomplete information will be canceled. If you do purchase a ticket for another participant, make sure to forward the ticket to the ticket holder as they will need it to gain access to the event.
After completing the purchase a receipt and the ticket will be emailed to the address provided. Double check that you type in the correct email address!
For faster check in at the Solmukohta 2020 event, we ask all participants to present their ticket either in digital or printed format. Please, do not lose your ticket.
Sign up questions
- Name: shown on your badge at SK2020
- Legal name: for the hotel, shared only with SK2020 team and the hotel
- Email address: information emails to be sent to this address
- Phone number with country code, e.g. +358
- Date of birth: age limit of SK2020 is 18, if in doubt, contact us
- Country of residence
- Dietary restrictions/allergies: provided to the hotel so they can prepare food suitable to your needs
- Special conditions we should know of, e.g. illnesses or critical medication
- Emergency contact person: name and phone number with a country code
- Would you like to have a room in a silent or party corridor?
- Who do you want to share a room with, 1st preference? name we can identify them by
- Who do you want to share a room with, 2nd preference (regular ticket only)?
- Do you want to share a double bed with somebody, if with whom?Some rooms have a double and a single bed, some 3 single beds
- Who do you not want to share a room with?
- Have you been to SK/KP before?
- Can our program team contact you about participating in panel discussions, and what topics do you know about?
- Anything else we should know
If you have questions about anything on this page, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
Room types and sharing a room
Most of the rooms on offer are two-person rooms with two single beds, some rooms have a double bed. Three-person rooms have either two single beds and a sofa-bed or double bed with a sofa-bed.
Whether you get two-person room or a three-person room with your regular ticket is mostly assigned with a lottery and there is no guarantee that we have enough of the preferred room type for all. The default is a three-person room.
A business ticket to Solmukohta 2020 ensures a spot in a two person room. In this case note that people sharing the two person room should both have a business ticket to the event.
In the signup we will ask your preferences for who you want to share a room with and if you are comfortable in sharing a double bed. If upon signup you do not yet know who you want to share a room with, never worry, it is possible to update your preferences until the end of January 2020.
After January our safety team and one of our main organizers Massi Hannula will go through all room mate preferences and the results of the lottery, and assign the rooms.
Each room has its own bathroom with a shower and comes with linen, bedding, pillows, and towels for each person staying in the room.
The hotel has 142 allergy-friendly rooms and two fully accessible rooms. All hotel rooms are accessible with an elevator. If you need a fully wheelchair accessible room, please inform us via the sign up form.
What you get for your ticket
- Buffet-style breakfast, lunch, and dinner from Thursday dinner to Sunday breakfast. The menu will be published closer to the event. All allergies and diets will be taken into consideration; we will request this information on the signup form.
- Coffee, tea, and water will be on offer throughout the event
- Access to the curated conference programme
- Saturday night party
- A printed copy of the Solmukohta 2020 book
- A goodie bag
- Access to the sauna and wellness area of the hotel
Refunds and cancellations
We will not be able to offer refunds in the event that you cannot attend Solmukohta 2020 after you have purchased your ticket.
However, you can sell your ticket forward, but you need to inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the transfer and sign-up the new ticket holder. More information about the procedure and the timelines will follow.
Deadline for reselling your ticket is 29th of February.
Before the event starts, the organisers reserve the right to, at their discretion, refuse anyone’s participation in the event. In such cases, the full fee will be returned to the person refused participation.
During the event, the organisers also reserve the right to remove a participant if said participant violates the code of conduct or in other ways makes the conference an unsafe place. In these cases there will be no refund.